Florida Blue Key Application
Dear Prospective Member of Florida Blue Key,
Thank you for your interest in joining Florida Blue Key’s Spring 2021 Tapping Class, the application period for this semester has closed, please check back in the Fall. As the University of Florida’s oldest and most distinguished leadership honorary, Florida Blue Key recognizes a class of students each semester who have displayed exemplary leadership on campus and have made significant contributions to the University of Florida through service. Diversity of experience and involvement is important to the organization, and Florida Blue Key encourages applicants from all facets of campus.
The following are requirements for all applicants:
- Be a current full-time student at the University of Florida, or if graduating, be enrolled in the number of credit hours required to meet graduation requirements.
- Have completed sixty (60) hours of college credits excluding current enrollment, and twenty-four (24) of which were earned at the University of Florida.
- Have participated and demonstrated impactful leadership and service in extracurricular activities at the University of Florida.
- Have at least a 2.75 cumulative grade point average.
The following are the components of a complete application:
- Resume formatted to legal-size paper and formatted using the FBK Sample Resume with a signed statement granting the Student Activities and Involvement staff permission to verify GPA, credit hours, and student conduct standing.
- Completed application questions with 12pt font, single-spaced, and no longer than two pages. Resumes and applications must be in a word file format.
- Payment of the $50 application fee either via Venmo (@FloridaBlueKey), cash or by check made out to Florida Blue Key.
Good luck, and Go Gators!
Vice President of Membership