Dear Prospective Member of Florida Blue Key,
Thank you for your interest in joining Florida Blue Key’s Fall 2020 Tapping Class. As the University of Florida’s oldest and most distinguished leadership honorary, Florida Blue Key recognizes a class of students each semester who have displayed exemplary leadership on campus and have made significant contributions to the University of Florida through service. Diversity of experience and involvement are important to the organization, and Florida Blue Key encourages applicants from all facets of campus.
The following are requirements for all applicants:
- Be a current full-time student at the University of Florida, or if graduating, be enrolled in the number of credit hours required to meet graduation requirements.
- Have completed sixty (60) hours of college credits excluding current enrollment, and twenty-four (24) of which were earned at the University of Florida.
- Have participated and demonstrated impactful leadership and service in extracurricular activities at the University of Florida.
- Have at least a 2.75 cumulative grade point average.
The following are the components of a complete application:
- Resume printed on legal paper and formatted using the FBK Sample Resume with a signed statement granting the Student Activities and Involvement staff permission to verify GPA, credit hours, and student conduct standing. Please note that resumes longer than one page or not on legal paper will be not be considered.
- Completed application questions with 12pt font, single-spaced, and no longer than two pages.
- Payment of the $50 application fee.
Applications for the Fall 2020 Tapping Class will be made available later this year.
If you have any questions about the application process please email Florida Blue Key’s Vice President of Membership, Libby Shaw, at email@example.com.
Good luck, and Go Gators!
Vice President of Membership